Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hodge Podge

Apparently I posted the questions rather than saving them last week and never answered them ... so I will right now since I am on here :)  Who knows when that will happen again and better later than never I guess right?




1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'?  You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.

Hmm... it has been too long since I was literally on a mountain top ... figurative sense... not sure...

2.  Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household?  What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own? 

We are in the process of revamping our budget... tough but so important.

3.  Cherries-yay or nay?  Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop ofBen and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one. 

Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia is sooooo good!

4.  Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know? 

It can get dicey... I try to avoid it.  Or maybe better if you don't know them so if you both get angry you don't have to deal with each other later :)


5.  When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger?  Where were you headed on your last road trip? 

Passenger that is asleep ....

6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?

gray and black

7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?

My favorite senior citizen is my Dad ... he deserves a whole post about all the reasons he is so special so I will have to revisit this :)


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

It is a beautiful day today which I am grateful for and I am off to enjoy it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by!